Fire Safety Awareness
This Fire Safety Awareness course complies with the Regulatory reform (Fire Safety) order 2005.
1.5 hour, maximum of 15 delegates per course
To instruct staff to gain a greater understanding of Fire Safety awareness in the workplace.
Delegates will have a greater understanding of fire safety awareness in the workplace, will know how to reduce fire risks, deal with fires if appropriate and escape safely in the event of fire.
Who Should Attend?
All members of staff.
- Course aims and objectives
- Fire Safety legislation
- General fire safety and fire precautions
- Action on discovery of fire
- The importance of fire escape routes and smoke travel
- Types of fire extinguishers and methods of operation
- Course debrief and any questions