Fire Extinguisher Course
This Fire Extinguisher course complies with the Regulatory reform (Fire Safety) order 2005.
1.5 hour, maximum of 15 delegates per course
To instruct staff to gain a greater understanding of the use of Fire Extinguishers within the workplace.
Delegates will have a greater understanding of Fire Extinguishers within the workplace, the Fire Triangle, the 4 stages of a fire and be familiar with different classifications of fire and how to deal with fires practically by using different types of extinguishers.
Who Should Attend?
All members of staff.
- Course aims and objectives
- Fire Safety legislation
- General fire safety and fire precautions
- Action on discovery of fire
- The importance of fire escape routes and smoke travel
- Types of fire extinguishers and methods of operation
- Course debrief and any questions